Re: (Your Comment Here)

At 07:41 AM 1/5/97 +0000, attila wrote:
>	you know, I've always given Tim a little slack on his occasionally
>    over-biased opinions, but...  maybe Tim is the problem; he just seems
>    to bring out the 'best' in people like Dimitri and now the list has
>    turned into a free-for-all of the outrageously obscene.

You got to be kidding. Tim is not the problem on this list. As any long
time reader of this list surely knows, I do not always agree with Tim. But
it is Tim who writes the well thought out essays, and it are Vulis and Aga
who post day after day that "John Gilmore is a cock sucking faggot",
"Queers must be banned from the Internet" and "Timmy is a convicted child
molester that likes to fuck little children up the ass".

Let's be clear about this: Tim May is a major asset to this list. Vulis and
Aga are slime.

[Note, I am unlikely to read any replies to this post since I filter on
Vulis and similar vermin in the headers _and_ body text.]

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
   your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
   http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm