Re: ONE MILLION CHILDREN.....

Dale Thorn wrote:
> 1. Dale Thorn is very similar to Damien Thorn.
> 2. The Roman numerals in my name add up to 555. For a 'C' programmer,
>    this can be the equivalent of 666 for a Basic programmer, taking
>    one digit at a time.
> 3. If you sign (with a pen) the name quickly, using counterclockwise
>    loops only, it will look exactly like 666, which BTW was a significant
>    paragraph in a lawsuit between myself and a former employer (they
>    initiated the paragraph).

Dale,
 I can see that I'm going to have to lay in an extra supply of garlic
and silver bulltets.
 I suspect that everyone on the CypherPunks list is either an employee
of the NSA, or a member of the alleged 'Circle of Eunuchs'.  In the
words of the author of "Make BIG $$$",
  "Email everybody, and let Eudora sort them out."

Toto