Re: Sandy and I will run a cypherpunks "moderation" experim

Ross Wright wrote:

> Yes I want to read this list, flames and all.  I guess I'm just used
> to it by now.  I don't filter it myself (except manually) so I don't
> want to trust someone I don't know to do it.

  Part of the problem I see is that there are a fair number of postings
that include traded insults, but which also contain some excellent
commentary and/or information.

  Perhaps much of the spamming/flaming could be curtailed by John
Gilmore announcing that he has stopped sucking cocks. <g>
  (Or am I 'unclear on the concept', here?)

Toto