Spam Trading

If anyone is unhappy with the spam they receive on CypherPunks,
I am willing to trade some of my spam from other conferences.

  Send Me:
    1 "Jimmy Gilmore is a cocksucker."
  I Will Send You:
    1,000 "Merry Xmas"

  Send Me:
    1 "Timmy May is a cocksucker."
  I Will Send You:
    1,000 "Happy New Year"

  Send Me:
    1 "Help! I ran that file from [email protected]"
  I Will Send You:
    1,000 "Welcome to the Conference"

  Send Me:
    1 "unsribrive"
  I Will Send You:
    1,000 "Sorry You're Leaving"

  I can only offer you these amazing deals because one of the
conferences I subscribe to is OCD-L (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
List).
  No need to 'ACT NOW', I'll have plenty of "Merry Xmas" and "Happy
New Years" messages continuing to trickle in from the Procrasinators
Support list.