Re: IWD_ism

John Young wrote:

> 1-6-96.
>
> "Information-Warfare Defense Is Urged"
>
>    The Defense Science Board said the Pentagon should
>    launch counterattacks against computer hackers by
>    injecting the attackers'  computers with "a polymorphic
>    virus that wipes out the system, takes it down for weeks."

This is completely unbelievable, who are these people?
I believe that the polymorphic virus is originally from
the classic "Shockwave Rider" and was seen as an impossible
fiction even in that book of improbable fiction.

-- Thaddeus Beier                     [email protected]
   Visual Effects Supervisor                408) 287-6770
   Hammerhead Productions  http://www.got.net/people/thad