Re: An observation on the moderation thread.

Roy M. Silvernail wrote:
> Of passing interest: I'm seeing the majority of complaints about list
> moderation only as they are quoted in others' replies, because the
> origional complainents are already in my killfile.

So this jerk (number ???) admits the problem is already solved,
then goes on to say "yeah, Sandy, block some more, just in case
my killfile misses one".

You would have loved Hitler.  When he got wound up, everyone stood
up and cheered.  Public TV still celebrates Henry Ford, one of
Hitler's idols.  Schools for children in America still celebrate
Andrew Jackson, genocidal racist though he was.

You're nothing new, Roy.  Just another fascistic voice calling for
the Final Solution.