Special Discount for Pathfinder Users

Dear Pathfinder Free Trial Participant,

Thank you for participating in the free trial offer of Britannica
Online.  Although your free trial has now ended, you can continue
accessing one of the world's most reliable sources of information
by becoming a subscriber.  For a limited time only Pathfinder
users can purchase Britannica Online at a special discounted rate
-- $14.95 a month or $149 a year.

As a subscriber, you'll enjoy all that Britannica Online has to
offer, from its ease of use... to its in-depth articles... to its
high quality Internet links.  And now with our latest release
there's even more to enjoy!

Britannica Online 97 includes many new features:

* Almost 1,000 new graphics, for a total of over 4,200 graphics

* Over 5,400 related Internet links, plus approximately 50 new
  links added each week, hand-selected by our editors

* Miniature versions of images within articles and the Index that
  can be enlarged with just one click.

* A spell-checking device that runs automatically when you conduct
  searches and, of course,

* Updated content.

In addition to updates for the formal releases (2 or 3 times per
year), Britannica Online articles are updated by our editorial
department as frequently as world events dictate.  Our editors
also select new articles each week to provide you with background
on today's world events.

And don't forget the spotlight features of Britannica Online. Our
recent addition, "The American Presidential Election," has been
updated to include results from the recent election and features
audio clips, presidential and vicepresidential biographies, and
even links to the White House.

To sign-up for Britannica Online --
* Access the registration form at http://www.eb.com:195/bol/ and
  select either the monthly or annual subscription option.
* Enter PTF149A in the promotion code box for an annual
  subscription of $149 (our normal $25 registration fee will be
  waived for Pathfinder users)
OR
  Enter PTF149M in the promotion code box for a monthly
  subscription of $14.95.
* Review to make sure the information is complete and accurate,
  then submit.

Don't let this special offer pass you by.  We look forward to
welcoming you as a Britannica Online subscriber.

Sincerely,
Lisa Girolimetti
Marketing Manager, Online Products
Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.