RE: [STATS] Cypherpunks subscriptions on and off

Hi Dale,

I am usually lurking cypherpunks, I decided to reply to your message
just to give you an idea of why _I_ subscribed to cypherpunks. (English
is not my first language, not even the second, please forgive me my
grammar monstruosities)

I am very intested in crypto, _application_ of crypto, remailers and
security, I usually trash flames, political/social implication of crypto
and of course commercial emails. Looks like the last 3 categories are
the main topic. I don't have problem in bandwith but I think that if I
was forced to use a phone connection instead of a digital one like I
have now I will unsubscribe to the list since it will not be worth for
me to spend hours in downloading a lot of emails knowing that I will
trash the 90% of them.

I don't want to criticize people who talk all the time about the above
mentioned 3 categories because it is in my understanding that someone is
interested in those and I will remain subscribed to the list just to
pick up the real juice.

Best wishes to all,

Juriaan