Re: [STATS] Cypherpunks subscriptions on and off

Dave Hayes <[email protected]> writes:

> Black Unicorn writes:
> > More fear from Mr. Thorn that his own time in the spotlight might be
> > drawing to a close.  God forbid his captive audience might vanish.
>
> Tell me, how can an audience be captive when they control the "delete"
> key?

Not only that - the "captive" audience has announced time and again
that they've killfiled me, Dale, aga, and anyone else who dares to
say something they don't like. They already have the power to ignore
anyone they don't want to listen to. They want to stop Dale from
communicating with the _non-captive audience that chooses not to
ignore him.

P.S. They lie about their killfiles, of course - Ray Arachelian,
Paul Bradley, et al follow up on everything posted by the people
they claim to have killfiled! Their follow-ups are obsessive and
repetitive: "I've *plonked* you, so I have the last word, nyah
nyah". And the next day they reply to the same people they claim
to be ignoring.

> Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - [email protected]
> Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet
>
> A voice whispered to me last night. It said: "There is no such thing
> as a voice whispering in the night!"

---