Is this true?

My information tells me you are someone looking for an opportunity to make extra money.  What if you could market with the best bulk email product available and at the same time make $100 every time you refer someone else to buy it?

This bulk email program can personally address your letters which alone can greatly increase your response rate.  It also can download addresses from 18 different sources.  Users of Floodgate and Pegasus are rushing to get their hands on this product.  It's so easy to use that I found myself stripping addresses and doing my first mailings within hours after registering it.

As Entrepreneurs we understand the key to success is recognizing where the market is.  The Internet is full of people promoting products and services.  Now you can offer them the tool they need the most.

For more information email me at [email protected]

If you would like to be removed from any future mailings simply send email to [email protected].

Thank you,
Walter Cantrell