Re: A vote? of confidence for Sanderson.

Butler, Scott wrote:

> (Well it normally works over here in the U.K...if a football manager
> receives a vote of confidence from the board of directors it is a
> foregone conclusion that his resignation will be handed in or his P45
> will be handed out within days!)

  Why is everybody 'voting'?

  There 'is' no vote.
  There was an 'announement' of what 'will' be done.
  You may 'agree', or 'disagree', or 'comment'.
  But vote?

  I would hate to burst anyone's bubble, here, ( <--- A LIE! ), but I
get enough illusory 'choices' in the 'real' world to fulfill my need
for self-deception.
  I choose between the Republican Hitler and the Democratic Hitler.
I choose between driving the 'red' piece-of-junk and the 'blue' piece-
of-junk. I choose between the white sand in the Vaseline or the black
sand in the Vaseline.

  If you feel the need for some illusory sense of control over what has
already been decided, then, by all means, forward your votes to
/dev/null.

Toto