Re: Interested in making extra income?

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> [email protected] writes:
>
> > Suck_My_Big_Juicy_Cock,
> >
> > Hello!
>
> You found the right mailing list.  I'm sure John Gilmore, Sandy Sanford,
> Ray Arachelian, Zach Babyco, and other gay "cypher punks" are going to
> take you up on your offer.

Oh, wow, what an insult.  I am shocked and humbled by your rapier wit.

If you are going to insult me, you could at least get my name right...who
is Zach Babyco?

Zach Babayco

[email protected] <-------finger for PGP public key

If you need to know how to set up a mail filter or defend against
emailbombs, send me a message with the words "get helpfile" (without the
" marks) in the SUBJECT: header, *NOT THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE!*  I have
several useful FAQs and documents available.