INFO

I_Love_SPAM,

Please forgive me for this e-mail, but I felt I just had to let more
people know about this new product for your vehicles.

EVERY 4TH TANK OF GAS FREE !!!

New technology guaranteed to save 20% on gas mileage,
extend engine life by 50%, and reduce smog emissions
by 70 - 90% legally.  8000 in use.  Yes we do have the
PROOF.  100% money back guarantee in writing.

Please answer 4 questions so I can serve you better.

What kind of vehicle do you drive ?

How much do you spend on fuel per month ?

How long do you plan to keep your vehicle ?

And what state do you live in ?