Re: IMPORTANT: Additional information about UDCM.

Mark M. wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jan 1997 [email protected] wrote:

  The 'flames' used as examples seemed to me to be nothing more than
valid questions regarding the DataETR's claims for their software.

(Big Hint / Questions from conferences with the word 'punks' in the
name are not likely to be accompanied by bowing gestures and
exclaimations of amazement at unsubstantiated claims).

> >  0.390625% is the best possible percentage. Are all of you out there
> > satisfied?
>
> Not especially.  I'd still be interested in the design criteria used to develop
> this algorithm.  Until you publish the full source and technical data, I will
> have to assume that the algorithm is insecure.

  Keep in mind that many CypherPunks dream in numbers.

Toto