$$$ MAKE.MONEY.FAST with the new Cypherpunk PGP MLM $$$

Fellow Debtor:

Hello!  Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally,
with NO CATCH?  Then keep reading....please take five minutes to read
this article it will change your life, just like it did mine.  It's
true!  You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe
sooner!  I SWEAR IM NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!  If you're
interested, keep reading; if you're not, I apologize for wasting your
time.

My name is John Gilmore. A little while ago, my life was miserable. In
September 1995 my car was repossessed and the bill collectors were
hounding me like you wouldn't believe. I was laid off and my unemployment
checks had run out. I had just moved in with my lover High and we were
$95,000 in debt! I couldn't make the payments and the bank repossessed my
car. I remember the day my lover Hugh phoned me, crying. The landlord had
shown up at the house with an eviction notice because we hadn't paid the
rent in three and a half months. We stayed at our relatives until we found
a new apartment that we could afford. Talk about embarrassing! My life
sucked, and it seemed to be getting worse every day. The only escape I had
from the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem. I longed to
turn my avocation into my vocation.

Things are different now. In January 1997 my boyfriend and I went on a
ten day cruise to the tropics. I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car
with CASH in December 1996. I am currently building a new home in
Sausalito, with a private pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the
bay from my breakfast room table and patio. I will never have to work
again. Today I am RICH! I have earned over $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to date and will become a millionaire within 4 or 5
months. Anyone can do the same. I own and rent out three large homes in
San francisco. My own house is worth over $450,000. My lover drives a
Mercedes and I drive a Porsche. I have more money in the bank than I
think I could ever spend! When I buy something I always pay cash, and
let me tell you, it's a powerful feeling to finally have control of my
life. I have no financial worries anymore. I couldn't ask to be happier.
My life is perfect!

Best of all, I have time to enjoy life. No more 50 and 60 hour weeks,
working two jobs, just trying to pay the bills. No more fighting with my
lover from the stress of never having enough money for grocieries. I
work about three hours a day. The rest of the time is left to have fun,
to do the things I really love. I finally have time to spend with my
family. That's better than all the money in the world! My favorite thing
is to go on picnics with my boyfriend I also like to travel. My lover
and I just got back from a three week second honeymoon in Cancun.

I'm not tryng to brag or impress you with my wealth. What I'm trying to
do is prove to you that if I wasn't lucky enough to have learned about
PGP that day, I would still be poor, probably bankrupt. It was only
because of that amazing money-making encryption program that I was able
to become debt free, and very wealthy. I hate to think of where my
boyfriend and I would have been today."

It works because of basic mathematical and statistical principles. This
process is somewhat similar to a pyramid process, only bigger and
broader. It is definitely more profitable for all who participate.

This money-making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time.
I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted. Best
of all, you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or
post office.

Follow these instructions exactly and you could make $100,000 in the
next 30 days. This program REALLY works. It makes money for those who
use it honestly! Take the time to read it COMPLETELY!

First of all, yes, this is another one of those "let's try to make some
easy money fast" things that you often see on the NET. If you wish to
find out more and possibly participate, read on. If you do not believe
in this sort of thing, please move on to the next post - BUT DO NOT
FLAME ME FOR "ABUSE" OF THE NET. Fact is, this wonderful electronic
world is for the exchange of ideas and experimentation, so why not try
something new? Mathematically it works out, so it is all up to your
honesty.

This is no scam. It is perfectly legal. Forward this around to all of
your friends. Tell them to get involved too.

I know, ordinarily, we disregard these letters because they usually
don't work like they are supposed to, but this ONE is DIFFERENT!

Ray Arachelian used this legal program last year and made $82,360 in
cash the first time he used it. Needless to say, he quit his job at
Earthweb LLC immediately paid off all debts in full, and started another
mailing.

Believe me, this is an EASY opportunity. You can do this all on your
computer, by "JUST PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS". You will EASE YOUR FINANCIAL
PRESSURES, and begin to make GOOD things happen for you and your family.

Knowing public key cryptography changed my life completely. It brought
me success, wealth, happiness, anonymity, freedom and time to be with my
friends who I love. But most importantly, it gave me peace of mind. This
MLM will change your life, too! It will give you everything you need and
allow you to solve ALL your money problems. Of course, you don't have to
take my word for it. You can try it out for yourself.

This is going to sound like a con, but in fact it works! The person who
is now #3 on the list was #4 when I got it, which was only a few days
ago. Five dollars is a small investment in your future. Forget the
lottery for a week, and give this a try. It can work for ALL of us.

Why am I willing to share this secret knowledge with you when it's worth
so much? To make money? Not even close! First of all, I already have all
the money and possessions I'll ever need. Second, I don't stand to lose
any money by telling you how to make money for yourself. It doesn't
involve any competition at all. Third, nothing pleases me more than
helping out others who recognize an incredible opportunity and jump
right on it.

I wasted quite a bit of money sending away for one money- making scheme
after another. I found out what you probably already know. They all
turned out to be garbage. The only one who made any money were the
companies who sold them, like RSA.

About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form. I
ignored it. I received about five more of the same letter within the
next two week.I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just
another gimmick and could not possibly work.

In October 1996, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could
earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted. I was naturally very
skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer. It's
funny though, when you are desperate, backed into a corner, your mind
does crazy things. I spent a frustrating day looking through the want
ads for a job with a future. The pickings were sparse at best. That
night I tried to unwind by booting up my computer and reading several
newsgroups. I read several of the messages posted and then glanced at
the letter laying next to the computer. All at once it became clear to
me. I now had the key to my dreams.

I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a
local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try
with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other
people were as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with
$5.00. But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN CALIFORNIA AND HAVE NOTHING
TO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS! This week I decided to look at this as
my weekly lottery purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out
$1.00 in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't receive
anything in the mail. The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't
believe what happened! I can not say that I received $50,000.00, but it
was definitely well over $35,000.00! For the first time in 10 years I
got out of debt. It was great. Of course, it did not take me long to go
through my earnings, so I am using this excellent money opportunity once
again. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY!

I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and
enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow
generator that has ever been created. I substituted the Usenet
newsgroups in place of the post office and electronically did by
computer what others were doing by mail. Now only a few letters are
mailed manually. Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other
bulletin boards throughout the world. If you believe that some day you
deserve that lucky break that you have waited for all of your life,
simply follow the easy instructions below. Your dreams WILL come true.

This PGP MLM is completely different. It's unlike anything you could
ever imagine! I used to be "the little guy". Poor, trying to make ends
meet (and losing) and with no opportunity whatsoever. And now it's my
turn to give something back to the "little guy".

My PGP MLM is incredibly simple. Anyone can use it. You can get started
for almost NO MONEY ($5) and the risk is ZERO! You don't need special
training or even a high school education. There's no physical labor
involved. It doesn't matter how young or how old you are. It's simple
enough for a child to learn in a couple hours. You can use PGP in the
comfort of your home or even while your on vacation!

I'll tell you more about this amazing MLM:

With the PGP MLM the money rolls in FAST. If you can follow easy
instructions you can get started in a single afternoon and have CASH in
your pocket the next morning! In fact, this just might be the fastest,
most honest, legal method to make money ever invented! It's risk-free
and it's not a dangerous gamble. Everything you do is proven and
GUARANTEED. You can get started for absolutely nothing. The method is so
simple, it would be hard to make a mistake even if you tried!

This is a VERY safe way to get cash. Making money with PGP is a snap.
You'll be amazed at how easy it really is. You can work whenever you
want. You're not tied down to anything or anybody. You're your own boss
and you make your own hours.

One of the nicest things about this MLM is that anyone can do it in
their own home. No office. No equipment. No staff. No overhead. NO
hassles. It doesn't even matter where you live. It's perfect for
students, homemakers, kids, seniors and anyone who likes the idea of
being insanely rich! It's also perfect if you're just looking for a
little bit of extra cash.

PGP will blow your mind! When you use it to make money you never have to
try to convince anybody of anything. There's no door-to-door selling, no
telemarketing and no real estate or anything that involves personal
contact. So you don't have to be a good sales person because there are
no sales!

PGP is completely legal and honest. You'll sleep good at night knowing
that you are providing a very valuable key escrow service. You'll be
proud of what you are doing.

Professional care has been taken to insure that this Marketing Plan does
NOT violate any laws! (Reference U.S. Code, Title 18 Section 302,1343,
and TITLE 39, Section 3005).

You're probably sceptical. I wouldn't expect less from you. It just
shows you have good business sense.

One enterprising young man learned to escrow PGP keys as described here
and tried it his first day and made $2,000 profit in just a few hours.
"This is the ultimate lazy man's way to riches. You'll be amazed at how
easy it is. And you may very easily do better than $2,000 with the
step-by-step instructions he will send you. Thanx John."

Another man, from Chicago, lined up a $30,000.00 profit in his first two
months. Now he works three days a week and takes the rest of the month
off.

"Gilmore's 'Incredible 7-Step Path to Success' is a MUST for anyone who
contemplates making huge amounts of money as an independant
entrepreneur."

"I never really believed those success stories...never thought I'd be
one of them...using PGP, in just 8 months I made over $203,000...made
over $22,000 in the last two and a half weeks! It's simple...easy...very
fast...Mr. Gilmore, thank you for your Cypherpunks MLM."

"If you'd like to make some quick cash, this is the opportunity you've
been waiting for. This is good and honest money. This MLM could make you
more money then you would know what to with, though I'm sure you could
figure out something! I was supplied with detailed instructions and cash
was available the very next day. Thank you John!"

"I'm amazed at my success! By using PGP I made over $600,000 in five
months. That's more than 35 times what I used to make in a year. (I quit
my job after using PGP for 2 weeks!) My whole life I was waiting
for this miracle! Thank you John Gilmore."

"... Your plan is awesome! I never expected something so different and
easy that will actually make me an easy $3,000.00 on a weekly basis. A
GREAT many thanks to you."

".... as an attorney, I come across a lot of money making opportunities,
but I never even heard of anything like this before."

"This is without a doubt the most powerful millionaire-maker in
history.!"

"Two years ago, I mailed you fifty dollars in sheer desperation for a
better life... One year ago, from using PGP, a man called and offered me
a partnership... I grossed over $160,000 cash business in seven months!
You are a God sent miracle to me. Thank you Micheal and God Bless you
and your family."

"He does more than give general ideas. He gives people an easy to
follow, A to Z plan to make big money."

"I didn't believe you when you said PGP could make me money by the next
morning. Man, was I wrong! By the VERY NEXT MORNING $7200 poured in, in
less than 24 hours!! I am still dumbfounded to tell you the honest
truth. To anyone who is considering using PGP: Just Do It! I was
sceptical at first but trust me the $5 is well worth it! You literally
make it back in a day. To the authors of PGP: thank you for making me
rich rich rich! I'm not done using your plan yet!

One man claims he and his wife can "make a million dollars in a few
hours while watching television."

PGP key escrow has been named the "most amazing money-making,
life-changing, best-kept secret EVER!" "If you can't become a
millionaire with this program, you can't become a millionaire at all."
That's probably true.

I heard an ex-auto worker from Detroit was one of the first to put PGP
to work. He had been downsized recently from one of the big auto makers.
Simply put, he had been laid off with no hope of returning soon. He took
a chance on himself and, that' s right!.... He downloaded PGP and
followed the easy instructions. Word has it within three weeks he made
over $4,000.00. And this was just in his spare time.

As you can tell by now, I've found something pretty good. I think I've
come across the sweetest money-making program you could ever imagine.
Remember- I GUARANTEE IT!

Usually it takes big money to make big money. This is the exception.
With PGP you can start in your spare time with almost no money. But you
don't have to start small and you don't have to stay small. You can go
as fast and as high as you wish. The size of your profits are totally up
to you. I can't guarantee how much money you'll make by using PGP,
because that part's up to your needs, your wants and your dreams.

And there you have it. At last I've explained this remarkable program in
a special money-making plan. I call it "GILMORE'S INCREDIBLE PLAN TO
WEALTH". Some call it a miracle. Others call it "the crypto program that
changed my life and gave me astounding wealth." You'll probably call it
"The Money Program". You'll learn everything you need to know
step-by-step. So you too can put this amazing money making program to
work for you and make ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT.

Do you realize what this means? You can use this incredible program FREE
and without any risk. And if for ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied
after using the MLM for 30 days, I will send you your $5 back, PLUS an
extra $20 CASH, for absolutely FREE, just for giving PGP an honest
effort according to the simple, easy to follow instructions! So if you'd
like to make a quick ten grand in 24 hours this is just for you!

I GUARANTEE IT! And with my guarantee there's absolutely NO RISK ON YOUR
PART!

I just read an article in an Internet newsgroup describing how to make
$50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment.

Of course I thought this was rediculous ,or some type of pyramid. I
talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and they all
agreed it was some sort of scam.I hate scams because usually someone
gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for a few
weeks then saw another one in a newsgroup I go to alot and thought,
"Maybe this is legitimate!". Besides, whats $5.00 , I spend more than
that in the morning on my way to work on coffee and meals for the day.

Well, two weeks later,I began recieving money in the mail! I couldn't
believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks! At first only a few
hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand , then BOOM .
By the end of the fourth week , I had recieved nearly $47,000.00. It
came from all over the world.And every bit of it perfectly legal and on
the up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had
enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well. Ray
Arachelian says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Zach Babayco claims he
made $53,664 in the same amount of time. Chris Lewis says it was only
$17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say
they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a similar
chance with $5 of my own money. Not a big chance, I admit--but one with
incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone ever invests in this
system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5
netted them tens of thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal,
completely legitimate way.

You can make up to, or over, $50,000 in only 4-6 weeks. I was browsing
through these newsgroups, just like you are now, and I came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars in
only weeks with an initial investment of ONLY $5! And, like you, I
thought " Yeah, right, must be a scam...". But, I was intrigued... like
most of us are...and so I kept reading. Anyway, the article said that
you were to send $1.00 to each of the 5 names and address and the
article in at least 250 newsgroups... there are thousands!.. no
catch...that was all you had to do.

So after thinking it over and talking to a few friends first, I decided
to try it...ofter all, if it really was a scam all I would loose would
be my $5 and the cost of 5 stamps, right...? Well, guess what... within
7 days, I started getting money in the mail...No kidding! I have to tell
you, I was suprised to say the least. I still figured it would end soon
and didn't give it too much thought. But then money kept coming
in...tripling in numbers and multiplying by 10 nad 20 times the amount
that I got the first week! In my first week I made about $20 or $30 .

But by the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000!!
In the third week, I had over $10,000, and it's still growing. This is
my fourth week and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL...and the money is
still coming in.

Sincerely yours,

John Gilmore

INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours. This program has remained
successful because of the HONESTY and integrety of the participants.
Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Public Key Cryptography! This little business is
somewhat different than most mail order houses. Your product is not
solid and tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of
escrowing Public Keys. Many government agencies are happy to pay big
bucks for public keys. (The money made from the key escrow is secondary
to the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that
their keys be escrowed.)

1. First, you must obtain the program called PGP. These FTP sites have it:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/crypt/pgp/
ftp://ftp.cert.dfn.de/pub/pgp/
ftp://idea.sec.dsi.unimi.it/pub/security/crypt/PGP
ftp://ftp.nl.net/pub/crypto/pgp
ftp://ftp.nic.surfnet.nl/surfnet/net-security/encryption/pgp
ftp://menja.ifi.uio.no/pub/pgp/
ftp://ftphost.vuw.ac.nz
ftp://leif.thep.lu.se
ftp://nctuccca.edu.tw/PC/wuarchive/pgp/
ftp://sable.ox.ac.uk/pub/crypto/pgp
ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/cypherpunks/pgp/

If you have access to email, but not to ftp, send a message saying
"help" to [email protected] or [email protected]

2. Now you must install PGP as described in its documentation and run
the PGP key generation command "pgp -kg". PGP shows you a menu of key
sizes. Pick the biggest one available. It also asks for a user ID, which
means your name and e-mail address. Spaces and punctuation are allowed
in the user ID. It would help if you put your E-mail address in <angle
brackets> after your name, like so:

    John Gilmore <[email protected]>

PGP also asks for a "pass phrase" to protect your secret key in case it
falls into the wrong hands. Nobody can use your secret key file without
this pass phrase. The pass phrase is like a password, except that it can
be a whole phrase or sentence with many words, spaces, punctuation, or
anything else you want in it. Don't lose this pass phrase-- there's no
way to recover it if you do lose it. This pass phrase will be needed
later every time you use your secret key. The pass phrase is
case-sensitive, and should not be too short or easy to guess. It is
never displayed on the screen. Don't leave it written down anywhere
where someone else can see it, and don't store it on your computer.

3. Now use the "pgp -kxa userid keyfile" command to copy your new public
key from your public key ring and place it in a separate public key file
suitable for distribution to your friends for escrow and inclusion in
their public key rings.

4. Invest your $5 by writing your name and e-mail address on five
separate pieces of paper along with the words, "Please escrow my PGP
key. You are number __", and a copy of the keyfile. In this way, you're
not just sending a dollar to someone. Key escrow is a legitimate service
that you are requesting and you are paying $5.00 for this service. Fold
a $1 bill (or a loonie), money order, or bank note inside each piece of
paper that you just wrote on and fold the piece of paper so the bill
will not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to
steal mail with money in it will get yours!) and mail them by standard
U. S. Mail to the five addresses listed below.

#1 John Gilmore <[email protected]>, P.O.Box 170608, San Francisco, CA
94117, 415-221-6524

#2 Timothy C. May <[email protected]>, 427 Allan Lane, Corralitos, CA
408-728-0152.

#3 Ray Arachelian <[email protected]>, 48-21 40th St, Apt 2B, Long Island
City, NY 11104-4111, 718-786-4227

#4 Alan Bostick <[email protected]>, 680 66 St., Oakland, CA 94609,
510-658-7176

#5 Jason Durbin <[email protected]>, 8 Avocet Drive, #211, Redwood Shores,
CA 94065, 415-637-0435

5. Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list. Move the other
4 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 becomes
number 2, and so on). Place your name, address, zip code, and e-mail
address in the number 5 position.

6. With your name in the number 5 position, upload this ENTIRE amended
file to at least 250 different Usenet newsgroups. I'm told that there
are close to 30,000 of them, and all you need is 250 or so. Use the
subject header to draw attention to this file and its great potential
for all of us. See Netscape and Internet Explorer instructions below.
Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can. Remember: the more groups
you post to, the more people will see your article and send you cash!

7. Sit back and relax. You are now in business for yourself, and should
start seeing returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the Internet is new
and huge. There is no way you can lose.

HOW TO POST TO USENET:

If you use Netscape Navigator 3.0, do exactly the following:
     A) Highlight all newsgroups you want to mail your letter to which as you
know is done by holding down CTRL while left clicking. This way you can select
multiple newsgroups in one go, choose perhaps a dozen each time. You will then
see all the newsgroups you highlighted displayed in the Newsgroups Field. Then
click on "TO NEWS" which is on the far left when you're in the newsgroup page.
This will bring up a box to type a message.
      B)  Leave the "Newsgroups" box like it is. CHANGE the "Subject:" box
to something eye-catching like "NEED CASH $$$ READ HERE $$$" or "FAST
CASH!!" or "$$$ PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND MAKE MONEY FAST $$$"
      C)  Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, paste (only once)
this entire article, word for word, except to insert your name at #5
and to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you  think you
need to make.  Keep almost all of it the same however. It works!!!
     D)  If you still have all of your text, send or post to this
newsgroups now by just clicking the "SEND" button (just below the "FILE"
dropdown menu and just above the CC: button)
     E)  Here's where you're going to post to 250 or more, newsgroups.
OK... click on any newsgroup then click on "TO NEWS".. again, in the top
left corner of your screen.  Leave the newsgroups box alone again, put a
flashy subject title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once and you're in the
body of the message.  Now paste this article again.

If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, it's just as easy:

  Holding down the left mouse button, highlight this article. Then press the
"CTRL" key and the "C" key at the same time to copy the article. Or, go to the
EDIT dropdown menu and select COPY. Next, go to the newsgroups and press "POST
AN ARTICLE". A window will open. Type in your flashy headline in the SUBJECT
area and then click in the large window below. Press "CTRL" and then "V" and
the article will be pasted in the window. (Or, go to EDIT and then PASTE.) If
you want to edit the article, you can do so and then highlight and copy it
again (so your edited article will be copied again and again to each
newsgroup).
  Now, every time you post the article in a new newsgroup all you have to
repeat is "CTRL" and "V" and press POST.
  F) That's it! Each time you do this, all you have to do is choose a different
newsgroup so you can post this message to 250 or more, DIFFERENT, newsgroups. I
know, I know,... you've still got 249 to go! Don't worry, each successive
article will only take about 30 SECONDS once you get the hang of it. Remember,
250 is the MINIMUM ... The more you post, the more money you will make!

Repeat the process over and over again by selecting further newsgroups
in multiples of 10's but try to be selective with the groups by posting
to high volume locations, and don't choose a subject that appears TOO
flashy, this will only put people off. This is an honest and legitimate
way of making a reasonable amount of money, and making it on a regular
basis. But only if your message is sincere and clearly understood by
others will you succeed.

You are now in the key escrow business and will start receiving your $1
envelopes from various people all over the world within days.

REMEMBER... The more newsgroups you post to, the more money you will
make! You may want to rent a P.0. Box eventually because of all the
mail. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such
as "Manager" or "Investor" ... Just make sure all the address that you
have typed in for the 4 people plus yourself are correct, PLEASE.

Now here is how and why this public key escrow system works:

The Internet is growing daily at a phenomenal rate, quadrupling once a
year. Perhaps you already know this. With millions of people surfing the
Internet and an estimated 100,000 users scanning the newsgroups of which
there are nearly 30,000. This exposure is the key factor and the reason
why: You me and all those who take part cannot fail not to be
disappointed. Just think about it, if you became interested in this
article, why shouldn't thousands of others!

At first, I posted to nearly 250 newsgroups, but due to the response
soon increased this to 300, which brought in mail from Europe the Far
east, Australia and America. So with my first dozen replies I made
$12.00. But to simplify matters and keep the arithmetic easy, suppose I
had posted to 200 newsgroups with my name at five and just had five
replies which would have meant I earned $5.00.

In theory you make $5.00 for every two hundred postings with your name
at #5. Each person who sent you a $1.00 now also makes two hundred
postings with your name at four equating to $50.00. Your fifty new
agents also make two hundred postings each with your name at three, say
ten thousand postings equating to $500.00. These five hundred agents
again make two hundred postings each with your name at two equating to
$10.000 or one hundred thousand postings.

Finally, five thousand people once again make two hundred postings with
your name at one and this would equate to the mathematical statistic of
$50.000 before your name drops off the list. Which is pretty exciting
and mind boggling considering these figures are based on only two
hundred postings at a time being made down the line! Most people may
think these figures are ridiculous, but they do add up. After all they
do say the success of the Internet is due to it's sheer capacity of over
40 million.

Technically, you only need an average return of 2.5% from the 200
postings that each person makes in order to achieve these high figures.
So with the Internet comprising of 40 million user's the sky really is
the limit!!!

It's a never ending money making process because when your name finally
drops off the list, or indeed before if you really need the cash (and
who doesn't) you simply access another newsgroup posting and begin the
process over again, placing your name at Five. Please remember to upload
this article to as many newsgroups, local bulletin boards, message areas
and file sections as possible. The financial rewards are guaranteed, but
as stated, the level of success depends upon your efforts! And how much
posting you do.

This posting has been appearing for quite some time and has now
literally got thousands of people actively involved. No doubt like me,
you may have seen it before and become a little confused by the way it's
been explained. However, I personally have never believed in a so called
"Free lunch" and have always worked hard to support my family. But this
idea is so simple involving only a modest $5.00 investment that I simply
had to try it. At first, it took me quite a while to figure it out - my
first impressions led me to believe that there must be someone behind it
who alone is benefiting. But this isn't so, you only have to look at the
various postings to realise this; the thousands of postings that are
made all carry different names and addresses. So with so many people
involved I became convinced that with this particular program I too
could benefit. Although many of the postings have been modified the
basic principal remains the same, in my opinion the only problem has
been the way the initial concept has been repeatedly changed.

With this in mind I have set out to explain what I consider to be a
clearer version, in the hope there is no doubt in people's minds that
it's fully understood. Because believe me, this system does work! In
general, these postings lead you to believe you can make $50,000 within
a month, which I think is a little over the top. But now ten days after
my initial involvement, I'm beginning to get a reasonable and realistic
return with a further understanding of just how big this concept is. I
still cannot believe it - the money is coming in from all over the
world. That money sure comes in useful, but what's more important is the
fact I have proved this is a totally workable and legitimate system
involving no risk and no major cash outlay. My other concern was the
legal aspect, so I checked this through and was told that providing I
mail one dollar to the person I am asking to escrow my PGP key, I am in
fact paying for a service.

As a personal note:

The above figures are for demonstration purposes only with the whole
concept and current success based upon the number of people
participating. And the number of newsgroups and file sections you post
this article to. Yes, it really depends on you the individual! How much
money you want to make rests in your hands. Accessing newsgroups is very
easy considering there are nearly 30,000 to choose from. Your success
rate is determined by the amount of newsgroups accessed, you must follow
through and post this or your own similar article to hundreds of
newsgroups; maximise your postings and you maximise your cash intake.

The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this
article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the
more cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass
up!!!

So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
works. There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all day,
all over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net every day. You
know that, you've seen the stories in the paper. So, my friend, read and
follow the simple instructions and play fair. Thats the key, and thats
all there is to it. Print this out right now so you can refer back to
this article easily. Try to keep an eye on all the postings you made to
make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should
be.

If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, then
don't do it. But please print this article and pass it along to someone
you know who really needs the bucks, and see what happens.

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there
are TONS of NEW honest users and NEW honest people who are joining the
Internet and newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try?
Estimate are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, EVERYDAY, with thousands of
those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
and this WILL WORK... I promise you. You just have to be honest. Make
sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW (if it's not done yet).

Also... try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always
keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.

PLEASE NOTE: This system is based on everyone being honest, but it's all
too tempting not to bother mailing out envelopes with dollar bills
inside. The success for all participating is dependant upon this taking
place and if carried out will mean a 500% increase on your article being
redistributed!

The system won't work to yours or indeed other people's advantage if you
don't follow the procedure. You can however, if you wish to remain
anonymous use a pseudonym - but please ensure your address is correct.

AS A FINAL NOTE: Many business ideas for making money, no matter how
well thought out and implemented simply don't get off the ground. And in
most cases is due to advertising costs, but the exposure obtained
through the Internet is quite honestly - pretty awesome, so please study
this article carefully taking all the time you want, because the moment
you begin participating you will be on track for some serious financial
rewards. By the very nature of the way the system works you may not see
the benefits the first week.

BUT COMMENCING THE SECOND WEEK, YOUR INTAKE OF MAIL FROM AROUND THE
WORLD WILL TRULY ASTONISH YOU!

Please give this some serious thought, because this is one of the few
money making schemes that really does work... GOOD LUCK!!!

REMEMBER... HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY... YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE
BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!! Good luck to all and please play fairly and
you will reap hugh rewards from this!

By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages with
your name on the list and not sending the money to the people already on
the list, YOU WILL NOT GET MUCH RETURN! Someone I talked to (mean and
cheap) just did that and he only made $150 after 7 to 8 weeks!! Then he
sent the five $1 bills out... people added him to their lists ... and in
5 weeks, he had OVER $10,000! He than realize that there is no way to
cheat with himself.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COATING ANYTHING BUT FIVE DOLLARS AND A
LITTLE OF YOUR TIME! DO IT LIKE IT'S LAID OUT HERE... IT WILL WORK!!

Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.

Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and
again whenever you need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you
are automatically in the mail order business. People will be sending YOU
$5.00 to escrow their PGP keys.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **

If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer
to Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE: Make sure that you retain EVERY name, address, and PGP key sent to
you, either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and
notes that people send to you. This is PROOF that you are truly
providing a service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government
agency question you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, two memebers will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with $5.00 each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 2 position you
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -  PLEASE!!
             PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU

Testimonials from satisfied PGP users:

    Hey....

I'm one of the people who downloaded PGP a while ago, and I've made
quite a profit...not 50,000 dollars, but TONS more than the 5 bucks I
sent in. It might take more than 60 days to get 50,000, but I think I
can wait.

    Zach Babayco

    ANOTHER ADDITION BY A PARTICIPATING MEMBER

    PLEASE just try this and do it right it's only 5 dollars and its
legal, but DON'T try to cheat the system or you are cheating yourself!

    WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE, A MAXIMUM OF ```5$ !JUST TRY IT! SPREAD
IT EVERYWHERE, THE MORE YOU SPREAD THE MORE YOU MAKE!

    *** ANOTHER ADDITION BY -=XxX=- **********************************

    THIS WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PROOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DO IT...!!!!!!!!!!

FROM EXAMPLE AMERICA ON LINE ETC... ALSO THE NAMES ON THIS LIST HAVE
NOTHING TO DO WITH IF YOU GET YOUR MONEY OR NOT. IT IS GUARANTEED YES
THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BUT THIS PROTECTS ALL NAMES ON THIS TEXT
FILE. AND JUST REMEMBER IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS
WRONG AND DID NOT RECIEVE ALL YOUR MONEY. IF U DID NOT SEND IN ONE
DOLLAR TO EACH 5 NAMES THAT WILL MAKE IT SO YOU WILL NOT GET MONEY SO
FOLLOW AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PROMISED
50,000 DOLLARS WILL COME!!!!!!!!

    Timothy C. May

    This system works equally well if mailed out manually. Mind you it
takes more effort to hand address the envelopes and the cost goes up
proportionately to cover the postage and envelopes. You must also photo
copy the instructions, cross out the name in number one position, write
in your name in the number ten slot and change the rest of the numbers
accordingly. (It might be neater to use white out or paste over the
names.) In order to achieve the same results you must send out the $1.00
to the first five names and then send out another 100 letters with
copies of the program enclosed.

    It has been suggested not to put a return address on the outside of
the envelope in order to encourage the recipient to open it. The return
will approximate that then received from the posts listed on the
bulletin boards.

    OK HERE'S THE DEAL. AT PRESENT I AM A BUSINESS MAJOR AT VANDERBILT
AND THIS PROGRAM MAKES A WORLD OF SENSE TO ME. I RECENTLY READ ABOUT A
GUY THAT TOOK A PENNY FROM EVERY PERSON'S BANK ACCOUNT AT THE NEW YORK
CITY BANK. AFTER 2 YEARS OF DOING THIS ILLEGALY HE BECAME A MILLIONAIRE.
BUT GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT. SAME PRINCIPLE HERE. TAKE A DOLLAR FROM
EVERYONE WHO GETS THIS AND ALTHOUGH THEIR GIVING PRACTICALLY NOTHING,
THE RECEIVER IS GETTING LOTS. SORTA THE HUMANE THING TO DO. IF YOU COULD
GIVE A GUY A BUCK AND HELP HIM HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY OFF A DEBT OR SAVE
MONEY FOR RETIREMENT WHY NOT? THEN AFTER YOU SEND A DOLLAR JUST
MANIPULATE THIS FILE LIKE IT STATES ABOVE AND PEOPLE WILL BE HELPING YOU
OUT TOO. MY DAD TAUGHT BE TO BE CAREFUL OF THINGS THAT SOUND TO GOOD TO
BE TRUE CAUSE THEY USUALLY ARE BUT WHAT CAN YOU LOSE BY GIVING $5!!! YOU
HAVE ALL TO WIN AND NOTHING TO LOSE. L8R

    Hi all, I will not say my name, as I wish to remain anonymous, but I
have something to say. IT WORKS. I am THE most sceptical person on the
face of the earth. I saw this, and say _-=BS=-_..no
way...impossible..then my friend told me he did it.. he said he made
about 50 bucks..I said no way..he proved it to me.. I decided, what the
hell...I sent out my 5 bucks, and Sent this thing to about a 400 people,
not to BBS's, just E-mail. 3 weeks went by, and I FINALLY got ONE dollar
in the mail. It has been about 3 months since that day I got my first
dollar, and now every day when I go to get my mail, there are about 3
dollar bills in my box waiting for me. I have made almost 300 dollars. I
dunno about that guy and his 50 thous., but if someone offered you 300
dollars for FREE, would you take it? Do this guys...it WORKS!!!

    Jason Durbin

    Hey guys,

    I am #5. I just got this a few days ago as an e-mail. Over my life I
have received over 50 e-mails just like this, which I avoided. Finally I
am gonna give it a shot. If it works, great, but if it doesn't than oh
well. Its only 5 bucks guys. That's it. And forwarding this to everyone
you know, and U/Load it to Newsgroups and BBS's. So far, I have sent
this to over 2000 people on the net, including BBS's, Newgroups, IRC,
and America Online. The more copies you send out, the more of a chance
you have of getting money in the mail. You guys may not $50,000 heh ehh.
I doubt anyone can. They all just say that to get your attention. But
possibly you could get at least $500. But hey, if someone offerd you
$500 would you take it? Of cource would. All it is, is just 5 dollars.
That's it. Send a dollar each to each address listed below. Include your
name, address, e-mail address, and where you got "FASTCASH.TXT" from.
Just give it a shot guys. Its perfectly legal, I know that cause a few
of my friends did and they together all made about $750. heh heh, the
IRS is not gonna come knocking on your door or the FBI or any other
government agency. Those are all rumors from people who were
unsuccessful at doing this. HONESTY COUNTS. Once you've sent the dollar
to someone you are added to their mailing list. Just give it a shot
guys. Its only $5. What do else are you gonna do. Just be patient for
your money to arrive. Its not all gonna come the day you send the 5
bucks. It may take 2 or 3 weeks for the money to role in. Then for the
next 2 months, everyday you will be receiving letters with dollar bills
in your mailbox.

    Alan Bostick

    10-20-96

    Hi I have found that the best way to do this is to use the news part
of Netscape 3.0. All you have to do is click on "To News" in the upper
lefthand corner. Copy this article to your clipboard, if you are using
windows, then go into your clipboard while you still have the News box
open. Edit the artile as necessary and then select edit "copy". Next go
back to your News box and select edit &quot;paste&quot; and you will
find that the article is posted in the box with all the necessary
changes. Put a flashy subject in the subject box to attract attention,
then you can send it to a newsgroup and your on your way to make big
bucks.

    *** REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.YOU DON'T   ***
    *** NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE MONEY!    ***
    *** GOOD LUCK TO ALL,AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL ***
    *** WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!          ***