Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

Jew-hating paranoid liar Rich Graves <[email protected]> writes:

> I would not favor a moderation policy that gave carte blanche to "good guys"
> to talk about whatever they wanted ("libertarian bullshit" in Chudov's
> delicate phrasing), but required posts by "bad guys" like Dale (and in certai
> threads, me -- you never know) to be "about crypto." That's a hypocritical
> double standard.

Here's another typical post from Igor's soc.culture.russian.moderated (NOT).

Igor Chudov, a moderator of s.c.r.m, calls M. Kagalenko "envious eunich", but
Kagalenko has been banned from posting to s.c.r.m because he objected to its
creation (i.e. he's on the "blacklist" and his submissions are auto-rejected).