Re: John, Sandy & the Dr. DV K Conspiracy Theory

Someone writes:

> Dr. Vulis,
>  A lot of things surrounding the upcoming 'moderation' of the
> CypherPunks list just don't seem to add up.

If you think their agenda is what I think it is, then it all adds up.

> some interesting algorithms clicked into place in regard to the
> grand 'moderation' experiment about to befall the CypherPunks.
>
>   I thought about the fact that you pissed the elite de la elite
> of the CypherPunks off to the extent that they shit in their own
> back yard--ie. these supreme libertarians unSCUMscribed you from
> the C'punks list.
>   They did exactly what every people's-defender/hidden-dictator
> has done from the beginning of time. They pointed their righteous
> libertarian fingers at a source of great evil which everyone must
> be protected from--you. (The reason 'pointing' is so important
> is so that those too dim to 'recognize' who their enemy is, will
> be able to 'stay with the concept' while they explain it.)
>   So now we have:
>     Ronald RayGun -----> Commies / The Red Menace
>     George Bush -----> Saddam / The Mother of All Evil
>     John Gilmore ----> Dr. DV K / The Spamming Homophobe
>
>  John was very eloquent in defining the 'threat' that you
> represent, and the 'abuse' that you represent, and, suddenly,
> there are a few good sheep saying, "By gosh, by golly, you're
> right. Now that you've pointed out that I'm being wrongly
> abused by this man, I see it all clearly now. Thank you for
> saving me."
>  Unfortunately, there were also those who didn't go for the
> 'feint', and posted missives simply stating, "Excuse me, John,
> nice try, but you've got some shit sticking to your shoe, there,
> despite your self-serving explaination of your actions."
>  ('I' don't have a 'personal' problem with the doc, I'm doing
> this for the good of 'everybody'.)
>
>  I suppose that might have been the end of it, had you gone
> quietly into the night. But, 'double' unfortunately, you hardly
> seemed to break stride in continuing to participate in the
> CypherPunk list.
>  So, now, after taking a 'firm hand' in 'saving' the CypherPunks
> from the Evil Dr. Vulis, Big John finds himself being ridiculed
> and laughed at for his ineffective and ineffectual public beheading
> of the 'enemy of the people'.
>   Suddenly, however, out of the blue, comes the answer to his
> prayers--a 'bigger' threat. CypherPunks is deluded with a
> mountain of email from 10,000 Laker's fans named Bubba. A genuine
> 'outside' spam attack, pissing everyone off. Then, a rash of
> 'Make $$$Money$$$ Fast' probing actions from 'more' outsiders.

So far, so good. Unfortunately mail loops happen every once in a while.
What was unusual about the one this list had about Xmastime was that
a) Ray Arachelian "officially" accused me of being responsible for it,
  and this lie has not been retracted by him or Gilmore or anyone.
b) the poster responsible for the maling loop (ufh.wirenet.net) just
  posted a rant in favor of moderation.

>   This time, John insulates himself with his 'front' man. The
> 'done-deal' announcement starts, "SANDY and I..."  With, of
> course, the standard govt-line, blah, blah, 'your input', blah,
> blah.
>
>   And, this time, the 'rubes' come out of the woodwork like flies
> on shit.
>   Suddenly, we have people giving a 'Vote of confidence..."
>   HOLD IT!!!
>   Nobody is 'voting', you stupid bastards. Read John and Sandy's
> lips...there 'is' no vote. You were 'told' what they are going
> to do, and you were 'told' that your preferences for the color
> of Vaseline they will use will be 'considered'.
>   Do the words 'denial' and 'self-delusion' set off any bells
> and whistles here?
>
>   At this very moment, in small rooms around the world, the
> heads of clandestine agencies are shouting at their people,
> "Why can't 'you' imbeciles pull off an operation like this?"
>
>   Notice, please, that John and Sandy have remained above the
> fray. They have been content, until very recently, to let the
> dogs tear at each other's throats (and let the 'voters' take
> part in self-delusional schemes and scenarios, constructing
> 'moderation systems' in-the-sky).
>   And now Sandy begins to step in, replying only to his
> 'supporters' (like a 'staged' political rally), gracefully
> accepting their kudos in his assumption of benevolent
> dictatorship. (Complete with assurances that there is no
> 'enemies list'.)

Too bad some hooligans break the ranks to shout to Dale: "Soon Sandy
will shut you up!"

>   If anyone had written up, a few weeks ago, a scenario such
> as this and posted it to the list, he would have been laughed
> out of cyberspace.
>   But today, it is a reality, and more--a 'classic' operation
> that will go down in history as a maneuver that ranks with
> the best of socio/political coups.

I think Gilmore's pretty transparent. Gilmore is running for the Internet
Soviet [Council] right now, so he doesn't want his lies and hypocricy
exposed on his own private forum.

ObModeratorFodder: I hope cocksuckers Gilmore and Sandfart give each other AIDS

---