Re: What!

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997 [email protected] wrote:

> Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 12:14:54 -0500 (EST)
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: What!
>
> Excuse me?
>
> What is faulty about IMDMP?

About everything we have been able to examine so far, including your
posting style, the marketing approach, the zero coupon bond offer (in
violation of SEC regulations) of the parent company, the (lack of)
demonstrated knowledge by the company "president."  Shall I continue?

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern