Re: ok, htf do I get off this list?

> OK, I've now sent THREE requests to majordomo to get off this list.. I got
> a reply back 4 hours ago saying I was off, and the next two said I wasn't
> a member of the list.  Interesting list (minus the spamcrap obviously) and
> I think the moderation will be a good thing

Just wait a few hours more, I would expect it`s just a backlog and
you will be properly unsuscribed soon. If you want to subscribe try
filtering your mail to remove things you don`t want to read, this can
cut the list down to a more manageable 20 or 30 messages a day
although I read nearly all of the 100 or so messages a day passing
through here.

> , BUT the 20 emails I've received
> in the last 4 hours (since I 'officially' unsubbed) is (to say the least) far
> more than I (or any reasonable mortal) can deal with.

Absolutely, you will find all of the long term suscribers on this
list are immortal.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1