Re: At the risk of getting flamed :)

Dr. Vulis writes:
> Cypherpunks have been forging Usenet posts from "[email protected]"
> to alt.business.* et al, asking for business opps in e-mail. I'm thinking of
> forwarding the resulting spam on f-k back to cypherpunks.

Two things about this, to BOTH lists.

As a Freedom Knight, it is my opinion that the appropriate
demonstration for Freedom Knights is to ignore this junk email.

This appears to be proceeding quite well, if a minor annoyance to some.

However, I cannot in good conscience personally accept a "J'accuse"
cypherpunks of forging Usenet posts to freedom knights. Since we have
no proof of this action, it is my opinion that we must adhere to
"innocent until proven guilty".

I would like everyone to understand that this accusation is not shared
(nor even considered until seeing the above quote) by myself, nor
should it be shared by anyone who is or who calls themself a "Freedom
Knight".

Honor before blind support, Observation before belief, Truth before
justice. Those who understand these principles will not be harmed
by the net.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - [email protected]
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

	   What we see depends on mainly what we look for.