Re: IMDMP: SOURCE CODE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

[email protected] writes:

> > Comment: "What do you mean by 'extensive research'."
> > Reply: Benchmark tests. Source code comparisons. Documentations of other
> > algorithms. "Applied Cryptography".
>
> So you have read applied cryptography and decided that qualifies you
> as a cryptographer?

That's much better that Paul Bradley who's totally ignorant of cryptography.
But I agree that Bruce's book is neither necessary nor sufficient for someone
wanting to learn cryptography.

> > Comment: "What kind of industry standard is IMDMP above?"
> > Reply: 128-bit encryption. Average DES is 128. PGP tops 1024. IDEA goes at
> > 128. RSA the same. Full security IMDMP is 2048-bit. Any other questions?
>
> This is irrelevant rubbish, if there is a cryptanalytic attack on
> your algorithm a brute force attack becomes unecessary and key size is
> not of consequence.

What charming manners. And Paul Bradley's own rants about "brute force
attacks on one-time pads" are not rubbish, I suppose?

And how come Paul didn't use the word "fuck" in every paragraph, the way
he usually does?

---