FREE LONG DISTANCE

Dear [email protected],

Hi, I saw your posting online and was wondering if FREE LONG DISTANCE could be helpful to you personally or in your business.

I am talking about FREE LONG DISTANCE anywhere in the USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, even the US Virgin Islands.

If so, just say YES and I will email you the details that will allow you to keep in touch with customers, prospects and suppliers, friends and family, colleagues and school friends.

I am not talking about a bit of free Long Distance for a month, or 2 months or 3 months or even 6 months.

I am talking $1,000 EVERY MONTH for 36 MONTHS. I checked theres no typo here. Get $36,000 of FREE long distance.

Get the detailed profitable information, and even more (like FREE Toll Free numbers and more) RIGHT NOW! INSTANTLY! Send a blank email to [email protected]

Sincerely

Bill

PS Think what it could mean to YOUR BUSINESS to keep in touch with key people and organizations on a regular basis FREE of charge

PPS What about personal relationships, how they could improve and strenghten by keeping in touch regularily FREE of charge