Re: another idea?

> > How about, we have
> > cypherpunks-raw: unmoderated 110% SPAM
> > cypherpunks: moderated by Sandy and other moderator.
>
> That was the original proposal.
> Now that the 'discussion' has come around full circle, can we
> stop talking about it and DO it?

Am I to presume that we will be putting something in the "welcome to
cypherpunks" message people get when they join to tell them how to
subscribe to the uncensored list? - or are we going to have
yet more censorship on this list which is rapidly degenerating
into a playground of illuminati and elite censors???

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1