Information is POWER- Get it!

****This letter is sent to you automaticly. If you wish to
be removed, reply and type remove***********

This is a new LEGAL service bringing Public Information
to the world of  Personnel computing!!!

This letter is being sent to you because you know that
information is Power. You are interested in new ways of
doing business economically and safely. You won't let
anyone take advantage of you.

Please read the next few paragraphs to see if our services can help you.

We are Informational Investigations, Unlimited, a public
information company. What we do is to provide the public
with information on people and companies. Let me explain.

Say you've lost touch with an old friend. We can find  that
person. What if that someone or a company owes you money. We
can find that person/company so you can collect. Here's
another way IIU can help you.

Are you buying a house? Do you think knowing what the seller
paid for the same house could help you in the negotiations?
Do you trust the real estate to give you the right tax
assessment? We can give you the taxes on your dream house
directly from yhe assessors office. No better way to be
accurate than that!

Are you hiring a 'nanny' or babysitter? I know from my
experience how emotional a decision that can be. The worry,
the questions about his/her background. EASE YOUR MIND! Why
not check to see if this person was convicted of a crime. Do
they have bad credit or a DWI?

OK? Want to see one more? Here's how we have saved landlords
money for years.

Renting an apartment? Extending credit? Call us! We can do
the background checking for you, saving you time and money
in the long run. Have you ever tried to get a deadbeat out
out of your apartment for non-payment? With today's courts,
it is almost impossible. Save money NOW. Call us to do a
background on the perspective tenant BEFORE you rent to them.
A few dollars now may save you THOUSANDS later in attorney's
fees and lost rent.

CONVINCED? We won't belabor the point. We can provide you with
the information you need to make informed decisions quickly
and economically.

Our fees? Simple. We charge you the cost of the search plus
$20.00. Our search fees, the amount it costs us to get your
information, is usually $50.00 or less. Most searches are
$10.-15.00. All information is obtained legally through
public databases.

Call us at (800) 375-5260, Monday-Friday-9AM to 5PM ET. Or
visit our web site at: http://www.iiu.com. Make a bookmark
for it. Tell a friend.

Thank you for taking the time to read our letter.

INFORMATIONAL INVESTIGATIONS, UNLIMITED, INC.