Some Spare Cash Perhaps !!

I_Love_SPAM,

     Pardon the intrusion, I hope you dont mind. If you find
     that you could perhaps use some extra cash, then feel free
     to read a little further. No hype just a simple opportunity.
     If not then hit the cancel button NOW as I do not wish to
     invade your privacy any more than I have done so already.

                        --------------------

     Work from home with your PC distributing software and
     information all over the world via E-mail and the Internet.

     Our exclusive software PC-SUPER-MLM will give you all the
     information and tools you need to start your own Computer
     Based Business as a Software Distributor.

     Make thousands of dollars doing simple and pleasant work
     from home with your computer using our proven method.

     the PC-SUPER-MLM software for your personal evaluation.

     The software will be sent to you via E-mail as an
     attachment.

     Alternatively you can download it yourself from our WEB
     sites located at...

     USA Site...
     http://business.atcon.com/parker/Lee/leepsm.htm
     (this site has been unreliable lately)

     Australian Site...
     http://www.gil.com.au/comm/cdpub/money.html

     I thank you sincerely for taking the time to read this
     short email. Have a happy day.

     Happy Computing, Lee Asher.

     Email: [email protected]