RE: soc.culture.belarus

>From [email protected]  Thu Jan 16 04:36:38 1997
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 97 04:33:28 EST
Sender: [email protected]
From: "GWDVMS::IFEDCHE" <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: soc.culture.belarus

:Can anyone tell me if soc.culture.belarus is still active? I have not been
able to access this newsgroup for a while now and my service provider hasn't
answered my question about this. I originally had to make a request to the
ISP to carry the newsgroup but after that, it was ok.
I hope it's only coincidental that I lost contact only about one day after I
placed a posting on the newsgroup.
Barry J Hilchey, <[email protected]>
PO Box 668, St Marys, Ontario, N4X 1B6, Canada:

I donn't know exactly what happend to that group,
but some time ago I had e-mail exchange with one
of the moderators. He complained that they (5 persons
or so) are sweating day and night moderating incoming
postings. It might be, therefore, that this honorable
job of censorship starved this people to death.

Igor Fedchenia