Re: Igor@home = Secret Squirrel

> Take it for what it's worth.
> "An appeal to authority is an appeal to a human being just like yourself
>  who does not have your best interests at heart. What makes you believe
>  they are able to resolve your problems better than yourself?"

     It gives me another perspective to work from. No answers to such
appeals are taken as gospel. They are considered, tested where appropriate,
and then either implemented, or disgarded.

     In certain areas I am liable to give certain answers more "weight"
depending on various things (usually some sort of reputation calculation),
but I only really trust (well to certain levels) myself.