Re: Monitoring the monitors [Was: Gilmore and Sandfart suck big dicks]

aga wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> > In other words, can I separate the censored email without having to
> > have two accounts?

> You can not.  You need another account.
> I wrote to Steve Case about this censorship problem, and I am waiting
> for him to respond.
> Do you want another account to get the censored list at?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.  We already get the censored stuff
on the alleged-to-be "unedited" list, so by looking at the censored
list only, we can do the subtraction more reliably than Sandfort.

Just the censored list is needed, not the cut-out stuff, as far as I know.