Don't send this to the moderated list...

Send this message to cp-flames and cp-unedited, not to
the moderated list.  Not only is is devoid of crypto
content, but it'll allow me to verify that I've
been subscrived :) to the appropriate list (also
to see if the headers are changed to the point
where I have to modify my filters, etc.)

dave

----- David E. Smith, P O Box 324, Cape Girardeau MO USA 63702
[email protected]        http://www.prairienet.org/~dsmith
send mail with subject of "send pgp-key" for my PGP public key
" . . . but I'm an AMERICAN criminal lunatic!"  ---  The Joker