Re: infinity & set membership (fwd)

> What could be the problem here?  One problem might be that an integer
> (not including infinity) divided by "infinity" should be 0.

This ratio has one of 3 outcomes in my system depending on the rate of
approach to infinity of the defining functions,

oo/oo = 0  if the denominator grows faster than the numerator

oo/oo = oo if the numerator grows faster than the denominator

oo/oo = 1  if the two functions grow at equal rates

                                                       Jim Choate
                                                       CyberTects
                                                       [email protected]