Re: [FLAME] [PURE VITROL] Re: IMDMP: SOURCE...

Sean Roach <[email protected]> writes:

> At 10:05 PM 1/18/97 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis wrote:
> >> Non sequitor.
> >            ^
> >Do "cypher punks" use lousy spelling as a kind of "poor fag's crypto"?
>
> I'm a heterosexual, so I may be off the mark here, but.  Reguarding my
> history books, Mr. Hoover (can't remember his first name), of F.B.I. fame, a
> reported homosexual, was one of the biggest gaybashers of his era.  By your
> acidic comments, are you trying to tell us something?

Homosexual activists have accused many prominent people, like Hoover
and da Vinci, of sharing their sexual perversions.  I have seen no
evidence that Hoover was a pervert other than a claim by one woman,
a proven liar, that she was present at an orgy where Hoover wore a
woman's dress and engaged in sex with men. Several other people who
she claimed were present at the orgy called her a liar. She's dead,
or she would have probably been supporting Geekmore and EFF today.

You may recall that the moderator cocksucker Sandfart invited me to
a "cypher punks" meating in San Francisco, and if I had accepted, would
have told many lies about my participation in their homosexual orgies.

---