Arkansas Phone Scramblers, etc.

I just had an interesting exchange with the latest person to take up
residence in my bozo filter.

I get this message from some clown I've never heard of, sent from AOL,
saying that he wants one of these Radio Shack scrambler frobs, and hinting
that he'd be willing to pay lots for it.

I sent him back a note pointing out, among other things, that I don't know
him, he doesn't know me, and that we're talking about buying and selling
a frob that at least one set of JBT's doesn't think he should have.

I concluded by telling him that I wouldn't sell him one if I had one,
that I wouldn't tell him whether I had one, and that if he wants to have
a private conversation with someone, he should just get a copy of
PGP phone, like everyone else.

He sent me a huffy note, saying I'd better learn some diplomacy.

So, what do you think guys?  Did I just piss off some federal prosecutor
who was hoping to body-grab me to a clueless jusrisdiction like Arkansas
to try me for crypto-terrorism, or did I piss off another fucking AOL'er?

Amused and Torqued at the same time,

-jcr