Re: Dr. Vulis' social engineering experiment

At 12:27 AM 1/21/97 -0600, you wrote:
:Jane Jefferson wrote:
:>
:> The heart and soul of the problem is that "sin", "freedom", "good",
:> and "evil" are abstract concepts which fluctuate from individual to
:> individual.
:
:An excellent point, Jane. Worth remembering.
:
: - Igor.

Not only from individual to individual.

Please consider the changes in the concepts of "sin", "freedom", "good",
and "evil" which occur over time even within the same individual; to wit the on and off again love affair with our nation's past "enemies; individual responses to drug use especially alcohol; premarital sex (ok for me but not my daughter).

This constant flux within both society and individual makes creation and implementation of rules extremely difficult and hazardous.

Alec