Fascist censorship

I notice that both my highly crypto-relevant, flame-free article and
Igor Chudov's response to it were rejected by the fascist moderator
Sandfart and showed up immediately on the cypherpunks-flames address.

Apparently Sandfart automatically rejects any submissions with my name
in them. Or he's already dead from AIDS and has been replaced by a 'bot.

I also notice that John Gilmore's employees from Cygnus Support
are flaming me on sci.crypt and accusing me of homophobia.

Please help expose Cygnus Support as a homosexual fraud.

---