Re: Just another government fuckover: New crypto regulations

Attila T. Hun wrote:

>         free speech, which is what we are talking about. supposedly
>     absolute freedom of speech in America was in the Articles of
>     Confederation and was a major point of the Declaration of
>     Independence.  free speach was an "intention" of the Magna Carta.

> ::>     books are an intellectual 'solution' to the problem. the real
> ::>problem is the hardware. in order to negate governments and their
> ::>virtually stated intentions of blocking our inalienable freedoms,
> ::>particularly freedom of speach, we must be able to distribute
> ::>universal crypto worldwide, and be able to improve it as the shadow
> ::>governments of the various spook shows improve their ability to
> ::>break our code.

Dear Mr. Hun,
  I see that your post was expunged from the cypherpunks-politically-
correct-outgoing list.
  I am assuming that it was as a result of linking crypto to free
speech.
Perhaps you need to fall more into line with the New List Order.

Toto