Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Dale Thorn <[email protected]> writes:

> Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> > Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > > Nurdane Oksas <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > But think about this: suppose there is a couple, [email protected],
> > and [email protected]. Suppose that Rev. Mallory does not like bob.
> > Mallory forges a lot of emails like "I can still taste your sperm
> > on my lips", that appear to originate from [email protected].
> > Then, promptly, Mallory sends an anonymous alert to [email protected],
> > warning her about naughty email activities of bob. Alice gets mad at him
> > and divorces him.
> > How would bob protect himself against such developments?
>
> Frame-ups are as old as time.  The ones that work the best are those
> that are the most believable.  O.J., for example.  Unless Alice is
> unusually flaky or paranoid, she'll consider her options against the
> time she has invested in Bob.

Here's an interesting twist of Sandfort's moderation policy.

My article was crypto-relevant and flame-free and was tossed to
cypherpunks-flames.

Igor's response to my article was also crypto-relevant and flame-free
and was tossed to cypherpunks-flames.

Dale's response did not quote me, so it made it to the censored list.

---