Re: [No Subject:]

Hi!  It's useful to include a subject line in email so people
can decide whether to read it and have more context for it,
though calling yourself "fuck you" will probably deter a few people.
There are lots of anarchists on the net; you can run into some good
discussions on Usenet on several newsgroups with "anarchy" or "anarchism"
in the titles.  Rec.caves has good underground material......

As far as decryption tools goes, they're pretty closely related
to encryption algorithms.  There's been a discussion, probably on
[email protected] (subscribe via [email protected])
though maybe it was on cypherpunks, about designing a screen-saver
DES-cracker.

At 11:47 PM 1/23/97 EST, fuck you wrote:
>If anyone has any text files on the following topics please send them. I
>have many files if any one else needs them.
>
>PGP
>Making decryption tools
>Anarchy
>Satan
>Anything underground

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#     (If this is a mailing list, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)