Re: DPT Win 3.xx, 95, NT ENCRYPTION program

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] Crypto wrote:
Newsgroups: comp.security.misc
* DPT   Win 3.xx,  95,  NT   ENCRYPTION program
*
* DPT16 or DPT32  total encryption  Windows program.
*
* Encrypt fast, Files, Dir, Floppys, e-mail, text or Messages ....
*
* Key up to 30 Kb,  Hide your encrypted data's in a picture file.
* Direct mail encryption,  Visit the  Data  Privacy  Tools home page.
*
* at;      http://www.xs4all.nl/~bernard

Bernard, thanks for an interesting post. I am Cc-ing your message to
Cypherpunks mailing list which is ostensibly dedicated to discussions
of cryptography.

As follows from info on your home page, you do use simple XOR to
encrypt your data. It was not clear to me though, how do you generate
the keys to encrypt the data. I am sure that many readers of cypherpunks
mailing list will be interested, so please send a copy of your reply
to [email protected].

igor