Re: Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks mailing list

Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> Apparently, Toto does not know very much about John or me or our
> relationships with the "Establishment."

  Unfortunately, I know a little 'too much' about you and John and
your relationships with the Establishment.  But as long as I don't
think about it at the dinner table, it doesn't affect my appetite.

> I can't speak for John, but

  You do so all of the time. It seems, rather, that John cannot
speak for himself (or is too embarrassed to do so).

> I think both of these groups are intellectually dishonest in the
> extreme when it comes to telling others how this list should be
> run.

  No, Sandy, it is yourself and John who are 'telling' others how
this list 'will' be run.
  You seem to be projecting your own motivations upon anyone who
'expresses' any unflattering opinion of the the censorship process
you have instituted.

> Of course squating and claim jumping appeal to the lazy a lot
> more than homesteading.

 It must be nice, Sandy, having the power and control over the list
that enables you to fling insults at others and then direct them
to others only at your own whim and discretion.
 I guess that it is every list-dictator's dream to have the power
to send a big FUCK YOU to one portion of the list, and send a
portrait of themself as Mother Teresa to another portion of the
list.

Toto