Re: Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks mailing list

Dale Thorn writes:
> I heard years ago that approximately 10% of the people on the street
> are certifiably mentally unstable.

This depends on your standads of "unstable". I'll bet genetic
diversity is now much more of a factor then when those standards were
written.

> Multiply that by two at least for
> Los Angeles (suburban L.A., actually, Hollywood for example is much
> safer than Altadena or Westlake Village).

I beg to differ. Which parts of Altadena and Hollywood are you
referring to?
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - [email protected]
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

               Call on God, but row away from the rocks.