Physical meet, Sat. Feb. 15 - not 18. (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From [email protected] Tue Jan 28 20:10:19 1997
From: Jim Choate <[email protected]>
Subject: Physical meet, Sat. Feb. 15 - not 18.
To: [email protected] (Austin Cypherpunks)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 20:09:55 -0600 (CST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi all,

I apparently didn't pay much attention to what month I was looking at when I
made the initial meeting. Turns out the 18th is a Tuesday obviously a day
that few of us can make. As a result I looked at the 'real' Feb. calendar
and the meeting date is as follows:

Saturday, Feb. 15, 1997
6pm.
HEB Central Market Restaurant
Look for the red 2nd. ed. Applied Cryptography book
For more info email '[email protected]'

Also invited to this meet are members of the mailing lists:

Experimental Science Instrumentation

Advanced Computer Experimentation

Sorry for the confusion.

                                                    Jim Choate