Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Too bad.  They're cleaner, more polite, less aggressive, make far
> > better love than men.  If only they were interested in real computing
> > (other than as a job or school work).

> Most of women are not worthy.
> I know one who is truly interested in computing.

How many eyes, ears, and noses does she have?  Is she particularly
nervous around microwave ovens?  Does she wear strange, mismatched
clothing?  Any strange eating habits, such as French fries with a
spoon?  No sense of humor, or laughs at times when nobody else does?
Takes off a lot of days sick?  Takes a lot of notes?  Uses any common
items in a bizarre way, such as nail-painting with Wite-out?  Asks
a lot of questions that any normal person would know?  Secretive
about her personal life?  Does she ever talk to herself, as in
practicing speech?  -just curious.