Re: Fighting the cybercensor. (fwd)

> > I am a cyber-revolutionary and the world has bought into
> > the chaos of our revolution. I never intended the Web to be a tool
> > for confirming the present social order which is manifestly
> > corrupt.
>
>      Which of course is why you were in contact with Billy's boys right?

We did consider very early on the idea of proceedings of congress
annotated with the campaign contributions of the various speakers.

Imagine if instead of Newt Gingrich you saw Newt Gingrich ($243,493
Tobbacco Industry) as a speaker note.

We were in contact with the Clinton folks because the Bush guys
ignored the Web and the Internet completely. They just were
not interested. Nor were the Perot folks either - odd since the
electronic townhall was a big part of their platform. Even in
this campaign the Perot page could not be read with Netscape 6 months
before the election.

On the other hand have a look at www.buchanan.org If you thought that
Pat got a bum rap off the press when they called him a neo-Nazi
just take a look at his site. Buchanan Brigade? Look at the
choice of topics for the speaches.

	Phill