Re: Sandy Loses His Gold Star

Dale Thorn wrote:

> I hope to God you're paying attention, Toto.  You just got a new
> rule: inclusion of no-longer-relevant comments. Now if you pay close
> attention from now on, and write these things down, you won't forget.
> (until there's a new rule, but that's the way these things work).

  Of course I'm paying attention.
  That's why Sandy had to 'double-talk' to explain how his denial
that the post was sent to the 'flames' list really meant that it
was sent to the 'spam' list, which just happens to be the 'flames'
list, except on Thursdays between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., when it is
called the 'shit' list.

Toto