Re: uae_1.html (UAE censoring Internet)

I've checked the filtering out already ... it's pretty extensive. Far, far
more than Singapore's 'hundred' or so pages. The granularity is such that
things like http://www.domain/~user/main may be passed, while a link from
that
page to a subpage may be blocked. I guess they can afford to do
this with so few users and little traffic. Never thought I'd be real
interested in how Net Nanny worked ... but I am now.

I'd be happy to hear from anyone with good ideas (or (accessible) pointers)
about how to minimize the effects of this stupidity ... :-(

Regards,

Mail: <a href=mailto:[email protected]>Wayne Clerke</a>
PGP key ID: AEB2546D		FP: D663D11E DA19D74F 5032DC7E E001B702
PGP mail welcome.			Voice: +971 506 43 48 53
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.