Re: Fighting the cybercensor

[email protected] writes:

> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > [email protected] (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
> > >
> > > Why, death of Jim Bell from his own murder machine is a very exciting, I
> > > would say a very Kafkian thing to happen. I am looking forward to it. I
> > > even think that Jim Bell would not oppose such an outcome that much,
> > > since his assination bot would be such an important invention for the
> > > humanity. Maybe it will reverse the course of world history!
> >
> > Igor, you keep misspelling "assassination" as in "talk.politics.assassinati
> > an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup carried by all honorable Usenet providers.
>
> No, I knew what was the correct spelling, but I like the shorter one
> more. It sounds funny to me.
>
> 	- Igor.

It looks like Igor has made it to Sandy's list of "flamers" whose every
submission is procmailed to "cypherpunks-flames". The above quote is
crypto-relevant (as is assassination politics) and contains no flames.
it was tossed into "cypherpunks-flames" by a robot. The time stamps
clearly show that Sandy didn't even look at it.

---