Re: PGPMail 4.5 Released!

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> At 06:29 AM 1/31/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >And what happened to the $29 discount price they proposed for 2.6.3 users and viuacrypt users!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> I just email PGP sales with that question.

I just got off the phone with PGP sales.  Currently PGPMail is only
available off if the web site for download.  The version on disk will be
available sometime mid February.

So it looks like if you want it now it is going to cost you $149.  If you
wait until mid February, you can get it at the lower price (plus $10
shipping and handling).

BTW, it does use SSL on the order form, though I have my doubts about the
security of sending form data from an insecure page to a secure form cgi.