About: My Departure, Moderation, and "Ownership of the List"

For what it's worth, I think that this Tim May, not being a
user of the list, has no place to talk. His type, to me,
characterate those who quit something and complain later,
knowing that some people will listen to them.

So what, if he decided to leave? It was his own choice
and he can't just come back and say everyone who stayed is
now impelled to listen to him, just because he used to
do a bunch of posts. I don't think that hardly any of
you would listened to me later if I left the list.