BA Crypto Machine Photos

Dear BA'ers,

Recently, I acquired some BA crypto machine photos courtesy of the Canadian
Security Establishment. If anyone wants full size, selected, JPEG copies of
these photos, please let me know and I can send them as attached files to
E-mail. As a reminder, there are two stories beginning with the same file
name in the BA archives which accompany the photos.

KL7.JPG     Colour 108 kbytes
KWR37.JPG   B & W   51 kbytes

BTW, does anyone know the meaning of 'order wire mode' in the context of a
crypto broadcast? This mode is found in the KWR-37 online crypto
receiver. Please send all photo requests or responses via private E-mail.

Regards,
Jerry Proc VE3FAB
E-mail: [email protected]
HMCS Haida Naval Museum