Unofficial DES Challenge Clearinghouse

Until someone comes up with an automated method of keyspace allocation for
the DES challenge (and maybe even after), I've decided to run the
Unofficial DES Challenge Clearinghouse.

This Web page will list keyspace that's already been searched (or is
planned to be searched) with links to any brute force utilities.

If you clear part of the keyspace, e-mail me the range, and I'll update the
page.

http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/des.html

Yes, I agree that a trusted, verifiable method of keyspace allocation and
reporting needs to be put in place, but in the meantime, this rather simple
page will hopefully reduce some duplication of effort.

Joel